Frequently Asked Questions
See answers to some of our more commonly asked questions below.
1. Do you offer services for both the household and business customer?
Yes. Our storage units are used for both household and business storage. We also serve students, military personnel, and any other customer in need of storage.
2. What is a roll-up door?
A roll-up door is the same type of door used on most garages. Roll-up doors tend to make loading and unloading easier and allow you to pack your space more efficiently.
3. Do I get a lock when I rent a unit?
You are responsible for your own lock. You can purchase a lock from us when you book your unit or purchase a lock from another retailer.
4. What's the difference between office hours and storage-unit hours?
The office hours are the hours in which our management team is available to assist you.. The storage-unit hours are the hours that your unit can be accessed.
5. How far in advance can I book a reservation?
We typically allow reservations up to 30 days in advance. It is best to call to see if we have units available in your time frame.
6. What are the payment terms?
We offer month–to–month leases as well as long–term leases. You can pay monthly or you can have us automatically bill your card each month.
7. Do you accept credit cards?
Yes. We accept Visa and MasterCard.
8. What sizes are available?
Our Storage Units are 10′ x 15′ (150 sq. ft.)
9. Do you offer RV/boat/car/motorcycle parking?
Our storage units have extra wide doors that can accommodate certain vehicles. Visit our “Units and Pricing” page to find out if they can accommodate your needs.
10. What is a drive-up unit?
This is a unit with outdoor access and a unit that you can drive your vehicle up to and unload.
11. Can I buy boxes and other packing products from this location?
While we do not sell boxes, we are happy to refer you to a number of convenient options.